The National Center for the Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas, located in 12, Spiru Haret Street, phone: +40214055659, fax: +40213131013, hereby informs you of the processing of your personal data and your rights in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter GDPR) and of the national legislation on the protection and security of personal data, in force.
The purposes and legal basis of data processing
According to the legislation in force, the National Center for the Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas has the obligation to process safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data of the petitioners.
The National Center for the Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas, as an operator, processes personal data in accordance with GDPR's provisions, in accordance with the applicable specific provisions, for the purpose of performing its duties, legal rights and obligations, as well as tasks serving the public interest, respectively performing the recognition / equivalence / authentication procedures, according to the following normative acts:
- OMECT no. 4022/2008 on the approval of the Regulation on the organization and functioning of the National Center for the Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas and the Methodology for the Recognition and Equivalence of Scientific Diplomas, Certificates and Titles, as subsequently amended and supplemented;
- OMECTS no. 5436/2011 regarding the approval of Methodological Norms for the purpose of authentication of study papers and the annexes to the study papers issued by the higher education institutions in Romania, as subsequently amended and supplemented;
- OMECTS no. 3199/2012 for the approval of the Methodology regarding the release, for the unregulated professions in Romania, of the certificate of conformity of the studies with the provisions of Directive 2005/36 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 September 2005 on the recognition of professional qualifications;
- OMENCŞ no. 6121/2016 regarding the approval of the Methodology for the recognition of bachelor, master or post-graduate study documents issued by accredited institutions of higher education abroad;
- OMENCŞ no. 5923/2016 for the approval of the Methodology for the recognition of PhD degree and the title of PhD in science or in a professional field obtained abroad;
- OMENCŞ no. 3647/2016 concerning the processing, by the National Center for the Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas, of the applications for obtaining the European professional card for unregulated professions in Romania, but regulated in other Member States of the European Economic Area (EEA), and the issuance of the European professional card for carrying out temporary and occasional services, without prior verification in the Member State the applicant intends to reside in;
- OMEN no. 3630/2018 regarding the approval of the Methodology for recognition and equivalence of pre-university education documents obtained abroad.
If you disagree with the processing of personal data, the application of the recognition / equivalence / authentication procedures can not be performed under the legal provisions in force.
Types of personal data we process
We process only the personal data required for specified purpose: name and surname, home address, CNP, C.I. or ID, passport, email, phone number.
We reserve the right to request other data necessary for the performance of our duties, strictly in accordance with the legal provisions.
Categories of recipients of personal data
Your personal details are intended for use by the National Center for the Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas and are communicated to the following recipients, if applicable:
• public institutions, according to the legal provisions
• diplomatic missions
• courts of law
• third parties (natural or legal persons) only on the basis of the applicant’s consent
• in the course of some control activities.
The period of personal data storage
Your personal data is stored for as long as necessary to perform all legal work and then archived according to the applicable law.
Your rights and how to exercise them
Under the applicable legal provisions, you have the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to delete the data, the right to restrict the processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. In order to exercise your rights, you have the right to contact the Data Protection Officer of the Ministry of National Education email@example.com or to make a written request, dated and signed, to the National Center for the Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas.